What is included in the shipping costs?
Shipping costs cover the expenses for fully enclosed wooden crates, which are custom-built to ensure the safety of your products during transit.
The cost includes:
- price of lumber
- labor for each custom-built crate
- LTL freight transit charges
- LTL fuel surcharge charges
- limited access or residential delivery charges
- lift gate delivery charges;
- scheduled appointment charges
Some of these crates can even use up to 6 full sheets of plywood and many 2x4s.Additionally, all items are shrink-wrapped and covered in foam to minimize the risk of damage.
We use Old Dominion Freight Company, one of the best in the business, to ensure your products are delivered safely. Please note that the delivery will be made to the curb of your driveway and Old Dominion Freight Company will not open or haul away any wooden crates.