Dog Wading Pool Water Play Feature
Our dog wading pool is a splashing good time! The fresh water to drain wading pool setup allows you to use your water source to fill the pool so the dogs can cool off and then empty after the dogs are done playing for the day. With our dog pool, there is no chance of ingesting chemicals that you have with a recirculation system.
Want To Add Even More Splash To The Pool?
Add some fun to the center feature base like our Fire Hydrant, Tennis Ball, or any of our other 4’ tall or under above ground features to add an extra activity for your park.
Our dog pools can be installed at above ground depth on a patio or deck for grass and mud-free fun. They can also be semi-permanent with below ground installation, like an inground pool.
Included With Purchase:
- Assembly required
- (2) Hose bib fittings for winterizing the pool
- (2) ¾" ball valves
- My Splash Pad Water Play Feature Base Installed with a spray center cap if not purchasing above ground feature with pool.
- My Splash Pad wading pool with ¾” supply lines for you to attach your pipe runs to fill and drain the pool.
- Made in the USA by My Splash Pad
- 3-year limited warranty on the fiberglass
- 1-year limited warranty on the piping, water play feature base, and components
- Size: 7.5’L X 7.5’ W X 9” depth
- Weight: Approximately 125 lbs. empty – 1,500lbs full-holds approx 200G
- Construction: Marine Grade Fiberglass, approximately 1/2” thick
- Surfacing: Blue Gel Coat
- The center of the Portable Splash Pad comes equipped with a feature base already installed. Features that can fit on the pool are the fire hydrant, tennis ball, lollipop, and mini-mushroom. It is limited to these features due to the spray area might be too large with the other features, so please use this list when choosing your center item.
Looking for something else for your dog’s water play area? View the rest of our Dog Park Water Toy line here!